Western Adelaide Generic Homeless Service - UnitingCare Wesley Port Adelaide
124 Lipson Street, Port Adelaide, 5015
08 8440 2110
Monday to Friday | 9.00am - 5.00pm
Families and individuals who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless from public, community and or private rental. The referral should be via a housing provider. In the event of self-referrals, an ITS worker will require consent to contact housing provider to exchange information relating to the tenancy issues. The tenancy must be in the Western Region,
Referrals please contact reception to discuss.
- Outreach support
- Short term case management to address issues impacting on their housing stability, with a focus of linking with longer term supports.
- Early intervention services
- Support to access accommodation options
- Support in housing transition
- Support in housing sustainability
- Clients with opportunities to link with their communities