The Adelaide Benevolent Society
17 Morialta Street, Adelaide SA 5000
08 8231 5321
Monday to Friday | 9.00am - 5.00pm
The Adelaide Benevolent Society only accepts applications from financial counsellors and support workers in recognised agencies on behalf of individuals and families experiencing financial difficulty.
Low income families struggling to manage household budgets, education and housing;
- People experiencing illness or disability which limits employment;
- Young people with limited opportunities for education and employment;
- Carers on low incomes experiencing financial hardship and social exclusion; and
- Older people with limited financial resources.
Emergency Financial Assistance Program
The Adelaide Benevolent Society’s Emergency Financial Assistance program endeavours to assist clients to regain control of a household budget or stabilise a housing situation.
The Adelaide Benevolent Society only accepts applications from financial counsellors and support workers in recognised agencies on behalf of individuals and families experiencing financial difficulty. Our financial assistance will only be considered when the following points have been adhered to:
- The referrer has an informed understanding of the client’s financial situation and financial priorities
- There is a compelling reason for financial hardship
- A carefully targeted small grant has the potential to make a significant impact