Life Without Barriers
360 Richmond Road, Netley SA 5037
08 8415 6900
Part Pensioner from $15 - $18 depending on the service, for full pension, from $10 - $12
depending on the service. Fee for service is negotiated with the client.
Monday to Friday | 9.00am - 5.00pm
Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) – available to non-Aboriginal client
clients over 65, or Aboriginal clients over 50 and in receipt of a Centrelink support
benefit. Southern and Eastern suburbs of Adelaide only.
Fee for service – negotiable with client dependent on the services required. Service
offered across Adelaide.
- Family support services and out of home care
- Disability services
- Mental health support services
- Alcohol and other drug counselling
- Homelessness support services
- Home and community care services
- Home care packages
- Complex case support